Looking for a family fun, locally organized, and detail oriented triathlon series? Please check out the races that we offer in our Score This!!! Multisport Series.
2019 Score This!!! Multisport Series: http://score-this.com/st-multisport-series
5/4/19 Fly by Night Du - http://flybynightdu.com
6/9/19 Strassburg Sock Keuka Lake Triathlon - http://keukalaketri.com
7/06/19 A Tri in the Buff presented by Love & Sprockets - http://atriinthebuff.com
7/12/19 MusselKids - http://musselmantri.com
7/12/19 microMussel - http://musselmantri.com
7/13/19 miniMussel - http://musselmantri.com
7/14/19 Musselman - http://musselmantri.com
8/10/19 Love & Sprockets Summer Sizzler Tri - http://summersizzlertri.com
9/07/19 Finger Lakes Kids Triathlon - http://fingerlakestriathlon.com
9/08/19 Finger Lakes Triathlon - http://fingerlakestriathlon.com
TBD - Score This!!! Multisport Series Athlete Appreciation Banquet
Be a part of the Score This!!! Multisport Series
The Score This!!! Multisport Series is a rewards program for our loyal athletes.
Register for 4 events or more, either all at once or one at a time, and you are eligible to attend the Score This!!! end-of-year banquet at no charge. Guests are welcome to attend for $15. This includes 1 drink, the meal, and endless triathlon stories from the season.
Additionally, when you complete at least 4 Score This!!! races in a single category, you'll be eligible for series honors - a little friendly competition over the course of the season. Awards for best athlete will be presented at the banquet in November.
- Intermediate - Top 3 - Overall and Age Group (M/F)
- Sprint - Top 3 - Overall and Age Group (M/F)
- Aquabike Series - Top 3 - Overall (M/F)
- Duathlon Series - Top 10 - Overall (M/F)
- U19 Series - Top 5 - Overall (M/F) (Sprint distances only)
- Athena/Clydesdale in Intermediate and Sprint - Top 3 - Overall (M/F)
- Points will be awarded, for each event, by the race categories above.
- Points can not be shared across race categories.
Example: If you complete 2 sprints and 2 intermediate, you will be invited to the banquet, but you do not qualify for awards since you don't have 4 events in a single race category.
- Participate in more than 4 races in a single category and the 4 highest scores will be counted towards the series standings.
- If you complete 4 races each in 2 different categories (4 sprint, 4 intermediate), you will be in the standings for both series.
- Summer Sizzler F1 will be counted in the intermediate series.
- Musselman will count for the intermediate series
- A Tri in the Buff Try a Tri will be scored out of 500 points
Each race will start with a base maximum points of 1000 with the following exceptions:
- The maximum amount of points will be rounded up to the next 100 for races with greater than 1000 participants
- For each race: Max Points / race registrations
- No rounding of points for 2016
- 500 person race: 1000 points/500 registered = 2pt spread per place
- 1st 1000pts
- 2nd 998pts
- 3rd 996pts and so on....
- 250 person race: 1000 points /250 registered =4pt spread per place
- 1st 1000pts
- 2nd 996pts
- 3rd 992pts and so on...