Devotees to the Nirvana by the Seneca,
1) We wanted to send out a quick update to let everyone know that the water is cold and wetsuit legal!!! We know some of you were already worried about this. We've seen your comments online.
2) If you register by February 1st you are automatically entered into a drawing to win a free XTERRA Wetsuit. The nice thing about this is if you already have a wetsuit, you can give it away to your friend, family member or even an enemy. Maybe give it to your triathlon club as a raffle drawing for new members or save it for your mother-in-law for mothers day. The choice is yours.
3) We are now accepting room reservations for the 16th annual Musselman Triathlon with Hobart William and Smith. Unfortunately, the O'Dells were not offered to us for the 2019 event. We are sad about this too. Book your room here: http://musselmantri.com/participate/village.html
4) Did I read duathlon? Why yes you did. We are now offering a miniDu on Saturday and Musselman Du on Sunday? You can even DoubleDu. We are in the process of finalizing the first run course map for both events, but please let your terrestrial racing friends know that not only can they do this at the Fly by Night Du at Watkins Glen International Speedway, Strassburg Sock Keuka Lake Triathlon, A Tri in the Buff presented by Love & Sprockets, Love & Sprockets Summer Sizzler, and the Finger Lakes Triathlon, they can also do two du's at the Musselman Race Weekend.
5) Please do not forget to let us know with multisport club you represent when you register because this is going to be used for a crappy contest that will be announced soon enough. Yes we know that we keep hinting about.
See you at the lake in July,