Score This!!! Multisport Series Banquet
Type: Athlete Appreciation Dinner
Be a part of the Score This!!! Multisport Series
The Score This!!! Multisport Series is a rewards program for our loyal athletes.
Register for 4 events or more, either all at once or one at a time, and you and a guest are eligible to attend the Score This!!! end-of-year banquet at no charge.
Additionally, when you complete at least 4 Score This!!! races in a single category, you'll be eligible for series honors - a little friendly competition over the course of the season. Awards for best athlete will be presented at the banquet in November.
- Intermediate - Top 3 - Overall and Age Group (M/F)
- Sprint - Top 3 - Overall and Age Group (M/F)
- Aquabike Series - Top 3 - Overall (M/F)
- Duathlon Series - Top 10 - Overall (M/F)
- U19 Series - Top 5 - Overall (M/F) (Sprint distances only)
- Athena/Clydesdale in Intermediate and Sprint - Top 3 - Overall (M/F)
- Points will be awarded, for each event, by the race categories above.
- Points can not be shared across race categories.
Example: If you complete 2 sprints and 2 intermediate, you will be invited to the banquet, but you do not qualify for awards since you don't have 4 events in a single race category.
- Participate in more than 4 races in a single category and the 4 highest scores will be counted towards the series standings.
- If you complete 4 races each in 2 different categories (4 sprint, 4 intermediate), you will be in the standings for both series.
- Summer Sizzler F1 will be counted in the intermediate series.
- Musselman will count for the intermediate series
- A Tri in the Buff Try a Tri will be scored out of 500 points
Each race will start with a base maximum points of 1000 with the following exceptions:
- The maximum amount of points will be rounded up to the next 100 for races with greater than 1000 participants
- For each race: Max Points / race registrations
- No rounding of points for 2016
- 500 person race: 1000 points/500 registered = 2pt spread per place
- 1st 1000pts
- 2nd 998pts
- 3rd 996pts and so on....
- 250 person race: 1000 points /250 registered =4pt spread per place
- 1st 1000pts
- 2nd 996pts
- 3rd 992pts and so on...