1. All runners will compete in 5 or more qualifying races.
2. Overall scoring will be based on age-graded performance factors as determined by USA Track and Field.
3. Averages will be calculated by Score This!!! and will be official Mueller Challenge results.
4. All Score This!!! and any other qualifying road races* count in a runner's score.
5. Your average score is an average of the actual percentage of age factor performance.
6. The schedule of events and the dates of these events as outlined on the Score This!!! site are tentative. You should check the Score This!!! website to make sure of dates, times and Mueller Challenge status and standings.
7. Prize money can be paid in the form of gift cards to students (i.e., with current college eligibility).
8. A runner must have completed in at least 5 races through the 2015 Mueller Mile to be eligible for calculations.