Saturday February 11, 2017
8:00am - 9:45am
Restrooms, changing rooms, lockers and showers are available.
Homemade refreshments and award ceremony will follow the race in the YMCA gym.
Post Post Race
Bring your race number to Lock34 Bar & Grill and receive 1 free beer!
The 46th Annual Lockport Y-10 is Western New York’s second oldest running event!
“Western New York’s Toughest Road Race” features a challenging 10-mile course and a 5-mile course.
Do you have what it takes to conquer the blustery winter weather, hills and open farmland?
Proceeds of this event in addition to the Polar Bear 5k on Sunday, February 26, 2017 in Olcott, New York benefit the YMCA Camp Kenan Scholarship Fund. For more information on YMCA Camp Kenan and its programs visit www.CampKenan.com.
10 Mile Run
5 Mile Run
*IMPORTANT* The Y-5 participants will start on Slayton Settlement Road at the 5 mile mark of the race and run the second half of the Y-10 course. This offers a more challenging experience as well as the chance to cross the Finish Line in front of the YMCA on Main St.
Transportation will be provided to the start line. See "Transportation" info below.
Awards and Age Groups
- 1st Place Overall Male and Female
- 1st Place Master's Male and Female
- Top 3 finishers in each Age Group
No duplication of Awards
- 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
Pre-Registration No Tech Shirt*
Pre-Registration Tech Shirt*
Race Day No Tech Shirt*
Race Day Tech Shirt*
Until Feb 9th
Until Feb 9th
* Note: Tech Shirts are optional.
Tech Shirts will be available in a limited quantity on race day so register today!
Race Day Schedule
8:00am Registration Begins in the gym
9:55am Y-5 Bus leaves from behind North East Bank on East Avenue
10:00am Y-10 Starts from the corner of East Ave. and Charles St.
10:40am Y-5 Starts from the 5-mile mark on Slayton Settlement Rd.
12:15pm Finish Line closes
12:30pm Awards in the gym
1:00pm Beers at Lock 34
- All buses will leave from behind the North East Bank
- Y-5 buses will leave at 10:05am allowing plenty of time to get to the start line.
- All Y-5 runners will be transported to their start line on Slayton Settlement Road. We strongly encourage you to take advantage of this service as this will minimize traffic and parking issues along Slayton Settlement Road.
- Shuttle services provided by Ridge Road Express.
There will be absolutely no parking on the south side of Slayton Settlement Road.
No transfers of registrations to other athletes are allowed. There will be no race refunds!!!